Life is too short. Work somewhere awesome
”Life is too short. Work somewhere awesome” is our motto and is also at the entrance of the Optimizers office. Would you like to work for a medium-sized, growing company specialized in best-in-class B2B Apps and logistics software? Then we would like to meet you!
We are a personal, friendly group of techies and we are looking for new colleagues for our logistics team. Our company is located in the Amersfoort region, in Nijkerk to be precise, and we offer a great workplace in an awesome building with almost 60 colleagues. We are happy to invest in your development and give you plenty of opportunities in our fast-growing company.
About the job
Due to the strong growth of our organization we are looking for an enthusiastic (junior/medior) .NET software developer.
You will work in the logistics team, with a focus on warehouse management, software that is used to manage complete warehouses. Together with your colleagues you will build the Warpspeed WMS platform, an advanced web-based system.
You will work on a technically challenging platform where we do not shy away from new techniques but where a high quality of work is required.
Together with the team, you will develop the Warpspeed WMS platform using Scrum methodology, with input from customers and ideas from the team forming our success. We work with tools such as Visual Studio (Code), Jira, TFS and Slack.
We use techniques such as C# .NET, Aurelia/Angular, MS SQL Server, WebAPI, Entity Framework.
Are you curious about Optimizers?
Then we would like to meet you in our office so that you can “taste” how we work in our organization.
We are looking for colleagues who have a completed higher professional or university education and at least 2 years of proven experience with .NET technologies.
What do we offer you?
- You contribute to the development of standard products in a team
- We challenge you to develop and certify as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Training budget to improve your skills in your job
- An environment in which you work together in teams with “professional idiots” like yourself
- An innovative, creative and informal organisation
- Competitive salary, based on your knowledge and experience + a bonus scheme
- Great company outings and teambuilding activities with a group of friendly people
- 25 + 5 days holiday
Are we looking for you? Apply for this vacancy!